Bahasa Inggris, 6 The Stove is in The Kitcheun

 Example : Maria doesn't eat in the living room

  1. They ... watch TV in the bathroom
  2. We ... sleep in the kitcheun
  3. Kaunang ... listeun to the radio in theu bathroom
  4. My Parent ... read newspaper in the bathroom
  5. Maila ... sleep in the garage
  6. Paisal ... study in the kitcheun
  7. Almira ... see the sofa in the bathroom
  8. You ... see blanket in the living room
  9. Mrs. Salma ... see bolster in the kitchen
  10. Napisa ... take a bath in the kitcheun


CHAIR

MIRROR

FRAYING PAN

SPON

FORK

GLAS

PAN

PLATE

STOVE

DOESNOT

BOWL

SOAP

TOOT BRUSH

SHAMPO

DIPPER

TOOT PASTE

WATER

BATHUB

LISTEUN

SUNDAY MORNING


On Sunday morning, I will take a bath. But the batroom is very dirty. So I Clean it first.


I take a bath in my ..... 

I use .... to clean my body and ... to wash my hair.

I never forget to brus my teeth using ..... and ...

After all I dry my body using ....


MY LIVING ROOM


This is my living room. My living room is big and clean. There are a sofa, a table, and a television in the living room. I watch TV in it. I love my living room.


Komentar